Last Updated: October 28, 2021
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating the Site, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. Note that all of our operations and business is in the United States, and all information that is sent to is stored and processed in the United States. By providing information to us, you authorize us to collect and/or receive such information and consent to such storage and usage.
- Contact Information.
- Job Application Information.
If you would like to apply for any job opportunities at ICS, you will need to provide your name, e-mail address, phone number and resume, and you may choose to provide a cover letter, LinkedIn profile, website, and description of how you heard about ICS, gender, race/ethnicity, and veteran status (collectively, the “Job Application Information”).
- Other Information.
In addition to the Contact Information and Job Application Information, we may collect additional information (the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From Your Activity. In an ongoing effort to improve the Site, we automatically collect certain information when you visit the Site. Such information includes, without limitation, IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Site visitors visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Site.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics and https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
For more information on HubSpot, please visit https://legal.hubspot.com/product-privacy-policy.
Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
For Google Analytics, please visit:
https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2700409
For Facebook, please visit:
For LinkedIn, please visit:
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Companies
We use a third party, Typeform, to create and administer surveys that appear on our website. Should you choose to respond to a survey, information you enter is shared and stored with Typeform. Typeform also collects information about your interaction with each survey, such as usage, device, and referral data. To learn more about Typeform’s use of this information and privacy policies, please visit https://admin.typeform.com/to/dwk6gt.
How We Use and Share the Information
You authorize us to use your Job Application Information to determine your eligibility for the job opportunity and to contact you in connection with your job application. You authorize us to use your Contact Information to provide the requested services, including but not limited to, a demo of our products and services, newsletters, blog updates, and access to our downloadable content.
You authorize us to use your Contact Information and Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve our Site; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our company, products and services.
You also authorize us to use and/or share your Information as described below.
- Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Site, we might analyze your Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Site to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, your Information and Job Application Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose your Information and Job Application Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of ICS or others.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
If you have provided us any personal information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us at email@example.com In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any ICS marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Site, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
Integrated Computer Systems, Inc.
Attention: Legal – Privacy
McKinney, TX 75071
In addition, ICS monitors, recognizes, and honors opt-out and do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
How to Contact Us
©2021 Integrated Computer Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.